Vacation Bible School 2023
June 19 - 23
5:30 - 7:30 each night
Our Discipline Policy
Here at Pine Grove Church we seek to provide a fun and safe environment for children of all ages. In order to do this, we must abide by certain rules and have established consequences in the event those rules are not followed. It is expected that parent(s)/guardian(s) read this Discipline Policy with their child(ren) and encourage them to abide by the following rules.
1. Follow directions the first time they are given.
2. Talk when it is your time to talk and always in an appropriate, respectful manner.
3. Always respect authority.
4. Be considerate of others’ feelings and belongings.
5. Name-calling, teasing, or the use of an inappropriate language is never acceptable.
6. Keep hands, feet and other objects of any kind to yourself.
7. There will be no hitting, kicking or fighting.
8. Abide by all safety rules.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in an initial warning depending on the violation followed by these consequences:
1. A first violation will result in a 10 minute “time out” from regular activities.
2. A second violation will result in a conference between the VBS Director and the parent(s)/guardian(s).
3. A third violation will result in a conference between the Senior Pastor, VBS Director, and the parent(s)/guardian(s) and a one day suspension from the program.
4. In the event of further violation, the participant will be sent home for the remainder of the week. A lack of cooperation on the part of parent(s)/guardians(s) may also result in dismissal from the program.
Every incident will be evaluated on a case by case basis and consequences will be determined by the severity of the incident. Suspension will only take place in the most extreme cases and at the discretion of the VBS Director and Senior Pastor.
By submitting this form you agree to abide by our policy. I (and my child) have read and agree to abide by the above Discipline Policy.